Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
FEAR

fear is not something that is odd for me. I do believe all creatures in this world have their own fears. and i have them a lot. during my lifetime, there are so many kinds of fear that i've learned. i'm scared to be alone. i'm scared with ghost. i'm scared with opinions from other people about me. yes, i have quite many fears. people said, "life is nothing if you never know the fear itself. fear makes your move slow down but once you win against it, you'll be meaningful". i don't remember exactly where i've heard this words before but they were just like a fog interrupted my mind. I know it well.

fear is like a little sweet challenged thing once you make the road together with it , and become like a poisonous cake when you have separated way with it. fear is not real. fear pretends to be like a living creature and once you discovered it , fear is just one part of your thinking way. yeah, I've known it , felt the tense, and struggled to let myself out from its trap. sometimes i find myself get stuck, but there are some times i can kick it down. it was so estathic for me realize i've broken down that dummy fear. it made me so happy. so fear is not so scared until you find out the part that makes you fun to enjoy it . that's all for what i've learned.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment