Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
weather .. weather ...


taken from : photobucket.com

the weather is better much than yesterday. and I could hear the bird's chirping that couldn't hear yesterday. yesterday, i just heard so many voices from the raindrops. that was pretty cozy but since 3 days I hadn't gotten the sunlight, i'm so amazed with the weather now. small fountain in my small garden streghten my will to enjoy this day. talking about weather, I'm a person who can be influenced so easy by the condition of weather. it can be summarize that every feeling/mood recognize with the weather that happened everytime in a day. a morning with lots of dew, a morning with the sun light smoothly, a morning with windy wind, a morning with drizzle over my window. all of them succeed to make my mood increasing and begin to love the nature. I love all of it. no doubt and no hesitance.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment