Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
letter


Bandar Lampung, 1 September 2010


Dear someone out of there,

I've tried to be better to you.
I've tried to surrender for you
I've tried to be blind from your egoistic
i've tried to be deaf from your poisonous words

I've acted like I'm the shield and you're the sword
I've acted like I'm the mom and you're the kid
I've acted like I'm the plague and you're the oasis
I've acted like I'm the dead one and you're the alive one

but why do I must to remember everything you have done to me ? No, thank you. Enough or i'd rather be killed if i must feel it once again. yesterday was yesterday. today is today. and tomorrow will be tomorrow. Now I'm pretending you're not insane and stop your grumbles. Thank you.

sincerely ,

someone inside of there

0 komentar:

Post a Comment