Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
sings a quiet words

My love is like RED, red rose
That's newly sprung in JUNE
My love is like a MELODY
That's sweetly played in TUNE

As fair ART thou, my boonie lass
So DEEP in love am I
And I will love these still, my DEAR
Till a'the SEAS going dry

Till a'thee seas gang dry, my DEAR
And the rocks melt wi' the SUN
And I will LOVE thee still, my dear
While the sands o'life shall run

And FARE the wheel , my only love,
And fare the a while !
And I will come again, my LOVE
Thou' it were ten thousand miles

by : Robert Burns


I just tidy up my wardrobe, when I found my old diary inside it. well, I'm coming back to the nostalgic moment. I don't remember I had ever written lots of poem inside it. and now i'm surprised with the writings which I found just now. and here that is. One from best poems that I collected. and I like this poem from ROBERT BURNS so much. No, I'm not in love although I posted this. I just wanna share this beauty of words that I like so much.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment