Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
hardship and egoism

the heart is divided into two pieces now

the one is the hardship the other is a egoism

the one which is called hardship said , " can you tell me what pains that you had felt ?"

then I said, "I broke myself in such a kind of down mental with my own mind as the weapon..."

the hardship kept in silence and stare right into the egoism.

and the egoism told me, "I'd never saw someone like you . so reckless and useless. look me , i'm

here and you just said you broke your mental ??? how funny?? but that's your problem . not my

bussiness ."

hardship exhaled for a while and looks his partner then changed his sight to me .

"I'm the hardship in yourself. you don't seem you are in painful condition. you just runaway and

afraid with yourself. don't act like you are like this because of me."


i need to find myself.
i supposed to be like myself
i can't compare myself with others
i wake up and i'm still alive
and i learn to make me strong







0 komentar:

Post a Comment