Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
it's like scrambled egg

imagination makes my brain works harder. Always, in a sec , in a minute, in an hour, my life is filled by own imagination. It doesn't look like a 'how does it feel if i were. . ' but my imagination is prefer to be pretended like scrambled egg , full of stories i created and they mix all together.. My stories are also like tangled yarn. You'll never find where the story start or when it ends. I keep it as short story without prolog or even epilog.

To make one story in my mind doesn't acquire too many things to do. Reflect the reality into a scene of your fantasy. I'm as the director, i'm as scripwriter, i'm the main character, and i'm the only who have the control how the story should be. I really don't know when exactly started this imaginative mind i only believe that this is the way how to control myself from insanity. I do enjoy being geek. Keeping my imagination alive.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment