Subscribe to Wordpress Themes Demo
take it easy , girl . don't cry ...

there are some things trouble me instead of letting me take a rest for a while. i know it was just me that pretend to be complex in this kind of holly things. i'm an immature person. when troubles face me and i don't have anything to defense , I would die. it's not like it's really near to the death by just trying to solve my problem. but sometimes , it works. feeling like dying and suffered and making a decision to surrender. i did it and after that the pain of giving up came. that was all i got after i let my desire to give in fill my mind.

but how the ways i can choose rather than face it and struggle ? i know it.

so, take it easy, girl . don't cry. don't make it be burden and bothering your way.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment